Friday 18 February 2011

Flower experimentation




I decided to try and make some smaller flowers to compliment the bigger one I had already made. I made 2 and decided to see what they would look like stuck together. I at first attempted to staple them but that didn't work because of the size of the stapler so I taped the flower heads together. I did not like the way you could see the tape or the fact there was a gap in the middle so I wanted to see what it would look like with a piece of paper around the middle which would hide the tape. I thought it looked okay but I wasn't really pleased with it so I decided to take apart the flowers. 


The one problem with my flowers is they don't look great at the back (that is why I was trying to join them together) so I will have to make some foliage and put the flower facing out in my work to hide the backs. 


I thought this flower looked good made with 2 types of paper. I made it quite small as I am thinking about making a lot of them and clustering them together. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment