Tuesday 22 March 2011

PRINT TO PIXEL

Yesterday we started our new module, Print to Pixel. We have to make an animation 20-30 seconds long so I started researching stop motion. Here are a few of my favourites I found...



and



Both completely different but made using the same technique. I like the first one because it includes people and there is an obvious narrative to it. I also like how it fits with the lyrics of the song and the timing is really good- must have took ages to make!
The other one I really like because you don't know what they are going to draw next and it is more of a 'classic' stop motion. As in you can see when things accidentally show at the sides of the camera or if the camera moves slightly and I think this just adds character to the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment