Tuesday 8 March 2011

Task one finished!


I thought this paper thing looked more striking in two different colours. Also less like a flower and more abstract but you can see how the idea has come from inspiration from flowers. I made two of these and stuck them together to make a spherical object which I thought would look good hanging from my paper sculpture.


I have finally completed my sculpture! It took me ages and I need to photograph it properly but I thought I would share this entertaining photograph of it for now. I am pleased with the outcome- doesn't look like a hanging basket of flowers but you can tell where my ideas have come from which is what I was going for- at first I was worrying thinking it would look too much like a hanging basket. Quite a feminine approach to this task I would say but I think I have stuck to the brief quite well. I used plenty of techniques I used from Richard Sweeney's sessions and put my own personal twist on it! 

Now... Onto task two- the poster! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment