Monday 25 April 2011

10-20 seconds of final animation


The next 3 seconds get a lot more complex. Looking back now I think I made it unnecessarily tricky for myself but I didn't know a lot about After Effects then so I was doing anything that would give my desired effect no matter how long it took! My doughnut character makes an appearance in these seconds, he was easier to animate so I animated him straight into my composition. I rotated him and used motion blur to make it look more realistic, I also eased in and out the rotation. 



In the next few seconds I had the heart speech bubbles and the heart fading in and out of the animation so that added to more layers. Luckily I worked out how to hide all the layers I didn't need and that freed up some space in the timeline panel. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment