Wednesday 6 April 2011

Third Photography Session- Rayograms

Rayogram of: drawn characters on tracing paper, laser cut piece of paper, netting



Rayogram of: Pens

This session we used the machines independently. I drew some characters on tracing paper to see what they would look like on a rayogram. I thought they looked quite good but on some of them you can see the tracing paper- I think this is because I didn't leave them to expose long enough. 
This time I used a number 5 plastic sheet as it gave more contrast to my images, my tester showed that my exposure time should be at least 40 seconds, my last rayogram I did I exposed it for 60 seconds. I think my last rayogram would work well as a background for an animation. I could have one of my characters 'walking' up it as if it were hills. 


Afterwards I decided to stick my drawings in my sketch book as I liked the characters I came up with and I thought they may inspire me in thinking up characters for my animation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment