Tuesday 12 April 2011

Other storyboards



These are other ideas I came up with for my 30 second animation. The one above is about a mouse who gets out of his cage for the first time and heads straight for some cheese he sees. He starts eating the cheese and notices another mouse is eating the cheese as well. It is love at first sight and love hearts appear around the two mice.
The story below is about a character- I wasn't sure what he would look like so I made him a stick man in my storyboard- who had headphones on and is walking along. A piano falls from the sky as he is about to go into a building and squashes him. A light from the sky then appears and he rises as an angel with wings and flies up into the sky- still listening to his headphones. I wanted to do something about heaven as the music reminded me of it as it has what sounds like a harp in it however when looking back at this storyboard I think the narrative is quite strange and I am glad I didn't pick it! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment