Monday 11 April 2011

Starting my animation...

Here is the start of my animation. I am pleased with how my Doughnut character moves across the screen but I don't like how my dinosaur character moves as she kind of looks like she is levitating across the background. I should have drawn her with arms and legs so I could of made her move in some way.
For my doughnut character I made him rotate with gaussian blur on in After Effects. I also made him ease in and out of the rotation and position to make the movements look more realistic. With my dinosaur character I just changed the position and also ease in and out of the movement.

Animation Draft Test 1 from sarah chester on Vimeo.


Overall I am pleased with my first attempt at my animation however I am sure I will come back and tweak it a lot when I get better at After Effects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment