Sunday 24 April 2011

Audio


As we were given the audio I didn't really need to think much about the audio side of my animation. By picking 3 key words that the music reminded me of made sure that my animation fit with the music. 
For some reason I decided to use Garage Band to make cut my song, the main reason being because I have used it before. I also wanted to make my music fade in and and out and you are able to do this in Garage Band. I then imported my song from iTunes into After Effects and put it on an audio layer.
I listened to the music a few times to work out which bit I wanted to use for my animation. I wanted my animation to start off with a happy feel and then change when the Doughnut got bitten so I picked the part of the song with major chords and then after about 20 seconds the percussion and drums come in and the melody stops and the mood of the song changes. I thought this part of the song would fit well with my animation because at the start of the song everything is fine and then they fall in love but then right at the end the doughnut gets bitten and he is unhappy. I then wanted the song to start fading out when the credits appeared and then become silent when the blank screen appeared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment